An in-depth look at Incoterms® 2020, and how to use Incoterms in your import and export sales contracts.
Ideal for new traders with no prior knowledge of Incoterms, and seasoned traders who want a better understanding of Incoterms.
This Incoterms training course covers:
- An overview of the Incoterms® 2020 rules according to the ICC structure
- A drill-down of the advantages and disadvantages of each Incoterms rule
- Explanations of technical trade terms related to Incoterms
- Pitfalls to avoid in using each Incoterm
- How Incoterms integrate with various forms of international payment
- Practical steps for choosing the best Incoterms for your sales contracts
- Practical steps for quoting using Incoterms
- Practical steps for writing an Incoterm into a sales agreement
- The various documents of trade and, based on Incoterms, which party must supply them
Included in the course:
- Real classroom footage of Incoterms® 2020 training by an industry expert.
- Excerpts and case studies based on real international sales contracts.
- Resources and notes to download and use for the purpose of future imports and exports.
- An online assessment consisting of 25 questions.
Course takes approximately 2 days to complete in one sitting. Sign-ups have access to all course material for 12 months and can access and complete at their own pace at any point during this time.